Tummy Tuck Surgery Process
We have compiled the process you will experience in Turkey about the tummy tuck surgery and the questions from you and prepared them in items.
Preparation Before Tummy Tuck Surgery?
- – Before the operation, you should be fasting for 8-10 hours. It should not be drunk, including water.
- – During the operation, you should wear loose clothing, such as training pants.
- – A shower on the morning of your surgery will help you relax.
- – You should not wear make-up during the operation.
- – You should remove nail polish and metal objects such as piercings, jewelry, hairpins, and similar accessories.
- – It would help if you stopped taking blood-thinning medications at least ten days before surgery. It would be best if you did not take vitamin E.
- – Please report the medications you take every day.
- – Herbal tea, vitamins, green tea, and similar aids should not be consumed at least ten days before the operation and ten days after the procedure. Green tea, in particular, can cause severe bleeding.
- – Inform cold, flu, and such conditions. This may delay your operation.
- – Reports it if you are taking blood pressure, heart, sugar, or thyroid medications. You can take your medicines with you.
- – It would help if you stopped taking contraceptive medications four weeks before surgery.
- – Make sure you are not too tired for the operation. Do not exercise heavily.
- – Stop smoking and drinking alcohol for two weeks in advance. In particular, you should stop smoking.
- – Report the results of your blood count, pt, and Aptt blood tests before surgery, if possible.
- – If desired, you can bring someone with you to assist you.
Where Do You Operate The Tummy Tuck Surgery?
We operate the tummy tuck surgery in Istanbul, Turkey. It is performed in a fully equipped private hospital with a specialist doctor.
How Many Days Will I Stay In Turkey For Tummy Tuck Surgery?
It is sufficient to stay seven days in Turkey for tummy tuck surgery.
How Many Days Am I Staying In The Hospital?
You will stay for two nights in a private hospital.
Is There Someone Who Can Help In Turkey?
First, we will meet you at the airport in Turkey. On the day of operation, the health assistant will pick you up from your hotel and take you to the hospital. It will be with you in all your procedures. The assistant will accompany you during the discharge procedures and control processes.
How Many Hours Does Tummy Tuck Surgery Take?
The operation takes approximately 4-5 hours. This period may be more extended if another surgery is to be added to the tummy tuck surgery.
What Is The Type Of Anesthesia?
Tummy tuck surgery is operated under general anesthesia. The patient is completely asleep.
Can My Excess Fat Be Removed During Tummy Tuck Surgery?
We do liposuction in tummy tuck surgeries. Excess fat on the belly and sides are removed by liposuction.
What Is The Difference Between Mini Tummy Tuck and Tummy Tuck Surgery?
The mini tummy tuck is used in patients where sagging and looseness are less and mostly occurs in part under the belly button. The full tummy tuck is planned to stretch above and below the belly button. The location of the belly button can be changed in complete tummy tuck surgery.
Will I Be Able To Get Rid of Abdominal Cracks?
With abdominoplasty, you will get rid of the cracks in your abdomen to a great extent.
How Long After Birth Can I Have a Tummy Tuck Surgery?
You can have a tummy tuck surgery one year after birth.
Are The Scars Visible In Tummy Tuck Surgery?
Tummy tuck surgery is a surgical operation. In the lower part of the abdomen, depending on the size of your skin sagging, a scar looks like a cesarean section, which we can call a little longer. We arrange for this scar to remain under your underwear.
Is It Inappropriate For A Person Who Has Abdominal Stretching Surgery To Get Pregnant?
No, it is not inappropriate. Before abdominoplasty, our patients are asked if they are considering pregnancy. If they have such thoughts recently, they recommend that they do the surgery after birth. Because if there is birth after abdominoplasty, there will be some loosening in the abdominal area again.
Will I Have Pain?
It is quite normal to have pain after tummy tuck surgery. You will be under the doctor’s supervision in the hospital for two nights. During this period, you will be able to spend this period more comfortably with painkillers. Your pain will last 3-4 days, depending on your movement situation.
Is The Drain Attached After Abdominoplasty?
You will have drains in tummy tuck surgery. These drains are removed on the 3rd day.
Will There Be Swelling and Bruises?
It is normal to have edema, swelling, and bruises after the operation. From the 4th to – 5th day, these symptoms begin to decrease.
Will I Use a Corset?
You will use a corset for about 1-2 months after abdominoplasty.
When Can I Take a Shower?
Your doctor is expected to evaluate your situation and tell you a time for taking a bath shower after tummy tuck surgery.
When Can I Start Sports Activities?
Long walks can be started two weeks after the tummy tuck surgery. You should wait for two months for heavy sports.
How Long Should I Rest After Tummy Tuck Surgery?
After you are discharged from the hospital, you should rest for 3-4 days.
Can I Have The Tummy Tuck Surgery For The Second Time?
You can have abdominoplasty if needed for the second time. One year should pass.
Would It Be Useful To Have a Massage After Abdominoplasty?
We recommend massage after Tummy Tuck surgery. You can massage to reduce edema and swell in the areas where fat is removed and make the body lines smoother.
Where Can I Have Tummy Tuck Surgery?
We operate the tummy tuck surgery in Turkey. We prefer fully equipped hospitals with intensive care units. It is crucial to choose an equipped hospital for tummy tuck surgery performed by Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons.
How Much Does Tummy Tuck Surgery Costs?
Tummy tuck surgery prices in Turkey are given as a package. Hotel, transfer, corset, medicines, and operation are included in this process. You can get information from our call center portion or prices for the tummy tuck operations we did in Turkey.